Thursday, November 21, 2013

Widow's Jar that Doesn't Run Dry


Elijah and the Widow's Oil
I Kings 17:7-16

This creative jar provides one way to tell the story of Elijah and the Widow's Oil.  With this jar, the "oil" is poured out until there is no more.  Then it mysteriously refills so that more oil can be poured out.  This can be done several times giving the appearance that it will never run dry.

For instructions with pictures, click here.
For another option on how to make this jar, click here.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your post is really great and impressive.thanks for sharing!!
    Daily Audio Bible - listen online, on demand topics and episodes, location, contact, schedule and broadcast information.
    audio bible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic prop - many thanks, I've made up my bottle and tired it out ready to use with my children's group tomorrow - my husband and daughters were impressed! Works like a treat!

    ReplyDelete