Friday, August 16, 2013

Ten Plagues Photo Album










Ten Plagues
Exodus 7-11

Another way to tell a Bible story is to dress up as if you were one of the characters and tell the story from that character's point of view.  For this one, I dress up like Pharaoh's daughter and use a very simple photo album to tell my story.

I found free pictures on the internet and put them into a Word document.  Then I added the text to the top of the page.  I printed each page out and put them in the photo album (purchased from the Dollar Store).  I tell the story as if it really happened to me and these are pictures of my land and my house.

I was unable to contact the owners of the photos so I do not have them posted here.  You will need to search for your own pictures.  For the Nile turning to blood, I colored the water red with a marker.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment