Monday, September 10, 2012

Disappearing Peter from Prison



Angel Frees Peter from Prison
Acts. 12
The following video shows instruction on how to set up and use this fascinating technique for telling this story. 
  

The top 2 photos show what I would use to tell the story to the children.

The bottom picture is what I would give the children to take home.  I would make the prison with permanent marker.  On this fabric, I would use the PURPLE disappearing ink pin to draw Peter (I know the picture shows blue, but use the purple).  Then give the piece to the children and tell them to take it home and guard their prisoner all week.  They must make sure that he does not escape.  What they don't know is that in 24 hours the purple ink will totally disappear on its own. (No water needed for that one.)  Boy, will they be surprised when their prisoner has escaped!  Can you imagine how Peter's guards felt when he suddenly disappeared?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment