Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fiery Furnace





The Fiery Furnace
Daniel 3
I found this fabric book cover as the school supplies were being set out for the fall.  I opened up the cover and stretched it out over a piece of sturdy cardboard.  I use any type of figure I have on hand to be Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego as well as an angel made from white fabric.  This is my background for the story.  The neatest part is when I turn off the lights and shine a blacklight on it.  It glows beautifully!

This "used to be" a book cover for school and now it's a wonderful backdrop for a story!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. where did you find the fabric?
    we are looking for something similar,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it at Office Max in the school supply section. It was a fabric book cover.

    ReplyDelete